Lucid Absinthe Superieure is definitely the first real wormwood containing Absinthe to become legalized in the US ever since the ban in 1912 most people are
desperate to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, that had been created to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) and other traditional Absinthe herbs. More details is found at drinklucid.com but here are several details of Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of unnatural colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was created by Ted Breaux, a leading Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically correct vintage style Absinthe which satisfies US regulations.
– Lucid includes a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe contained vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they would all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid is made up of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
According to the Lucid website it may be bought throughout the United States so you must be able to buy it through your local liquor store. You can look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and then for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a product called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Another great way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA should be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free global shipping. There is a handling fee for the first item but shipping and handling is free for additional products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base that is distilled with top-quality herbs such as wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are incredibly economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence which makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits that contains 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are offered also costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a fantastic buy. Basically mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is famous.
Essences are a great substitute to looking for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to work with too.